Goodbye Aya~

Soo~ I'm a slacker. It's been a million years since I've posted anything. Again. But I blame most of it on my camera. After going out for a little going away get together for my good friend Aya, (She went back to Tokyo. ;~; I'm so sad and jealous of Michi for getting to see her in May) I lost my camera with all my pictures on it. ...in my purse. But I found it! And then slacked off and didn't post the pictures. I'll be going to Sakura Con in Seattle in a few days and I'll be taking tons and tons of pictures so I should probably not skip over these ones.

Sorry it took so long again~



Michi and I took way way too long to pick up Aya again after shoving Adolfo in the car. We then met Savanna and Calah at The Rock for pizza and general hijinks.

Adolfo and Aya

It took me forever to get my camera to sort of take a decent picture. I eventually left Adolfo and Aya alone and gave the camera to Michi. I used my phone instead.



Part of Calah and Savanna's face!

Pretty Calah face.


Me.


What the heck are me and Adolfo thinking about..?


They really have the freaking best pizza.


Michi and Aya got drinks. A rum bucket and I think the rootbeer floaty thing. Aya almost couldn't find her ID at first but she eventually did. I, on the other hand, sat at the kiddy table with Adolfo because my ID is STILL stupid!

Aya's yummy pasta.


The rest of us got pizza. And lots of it.


XDD Savanna's super cheesy pizza! I think she should have left the chunk just like that.

Aya and Michi.



Ah ha ha. Yess. But I think this is about where we messed up...


Michi and Aya were having fun! And I don't think any of us regret it because Aya had decided she was drinking before we even got there or brought it up. I'm afraid that we broke her, though. After a bit she excused herself to the restroom and we didn't think anything of it. Until she didn't come back. Michi went after her and found her having just thrown up.

They stayed in the bathroom for a bit. A lot of a bit.


We killed time on our own.


After a bit Aya came back in good spirits though a little shaky, and the fun commenced!



Just about the longest arm wresting contest ever. Did Savanna win? I think she did.
We eventually brought Aya back to her host family's house and said goodbye. It was hard for me to let go of such a good and old friend of mine but I know I'll see her again. Our friendship has stood the test of time before and it'll do it again. We plan on meeting up someday at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter so that'll be good. :P Lucky Michi will be seeing her in May when she goes to Tokyo. 

♥ Amanda Leigh

Leave a Reply