Goodbye Comfort Zone!

Last night I lost track of my roommate while I was minding my own business, watching TV in the living room. For a WHILE Michi disappeared into our bathroom and I tried not to ask questions. She had been toying with a drastic hair change for a while now (which she tends to do after.. a few weeks of not dying or cutting it) and she had told me what she wanted to do. I had to keep that secret for a week! I hate keeping secrets!

But that's not the worst thing she did to me.

I tried to pretend I didn't know what she was doing back there. Our baby kitty has been a little sick lately, maybe she was just laying around with her? Right?

...she came out and handed me a lock of her hair, then gave me the extreme honor, of shaving the rest.

...

This is so beyond making me dye her hair! I wasn't even comfortable with that! I have NEVER cut anyone's hair before! I've never even cut my hair like little kids tend to do! Last night was so, so well beyond my comfort zone.

Even though it was kind of cool and she looks amazing. ^^

She loves it too.

These, of course, are just the right after pictures and she will most definitely be posting some styled soon, so keep an eye on her blog!

♥ Amanda Leigh

4 thoughts on “Goodbye Comfort Zone!”

  1. Omigosh! I can see why that would be way out of your comfort zone! XD

    But you did an amazing job o.o
    It's so hard to get that kind of style even! PROPS~! :)

    I love that Michi can pull off anything! :P
    It does look really good!

  2. Thank you~~~~ I know, I was so scared. Haha. I never thought shaving someone's head would be added to my list of skills. XDD

    It looks SO good though~~~~ I really love it and it's making her happy. I can't wait to see what she does with it.

Leave a Reply