Lunch AND Shoes!

I bought new shoes!

On top of getting to go out to lunch with Michi today, my coworker Robin invited me to/forcefully informed me I was going to go shopping with her today. Just to Ross to spend her Christmas gift card but Michi loaned me a little money to look for a pair of shoes I desperately need! Robin found a SUPER cute shelf with butterflies and swirly thingies that I am proud to say I found the price tag for after crawling around on the floor and looking silly and then we walked over to Kohl's to search for some shoes for me. (There was NOTHING at Ross.) I have been in search of a pair of simple boots to replace the ones Syl gave me that are a couple sizes too big but I've been wearing anyways, and after a while sitting on the floor and digging through boxes in the children's shoe section I found a pair that sort of fit the bill. They're comfy and cute and I like them. ^^

They're also size three. -_-;;



2 thoughts on “Lunch AND Shoes!”

Leave a Reply