Nothing Will Ever Be the Same

I... am still snowed in. -_- I've missed three days of work. Yay for a foot of snow and twenty-five degree weather. My dad tried to leave the house earlier today just to give it a try and almost slipped into the blackberry bushes down the side of our driveway.

But it's okay. I did something much more important.

In fact I did something so momentous I think my life will never be the same.

Think I'm joking?


That? Oh, no big deal. It's just THE ENDING CREDITS TO TETRIS ATTACK!! That's right! I beat stupid Bowser! With a super amazing PERFECT combo/chain that was so beautiful I almost had a heart attack and lost!

Tetris Attack is one of my favourite games ever and I could play it to the end of time. It's like Air Hockey. One of two things I was BORN good at and no one will play with me anymore. But I've never beaten it. Because Bowser's mean and I hate him. He doesn't even play! He just sits there with an HP meter and laughs at you while the tiles fly off the screen! But I showed him! I've been playing since I was little and I finally did it! I feel so accomplished I don't even know what to do with myself. 

 

Apparently when you win you unlock new characters. Now I can play with Bowser's cronies! I can be Bowser. And sit and laugh at people as I beat them. Mwahaha.


I wish there was like a super hard mode I could move on to... Anyone wanna play?

Leave a Reply