Real People Clothes

I am almost to the end of my work week. Tomorrow is the last of fourteen! Just one more day to go...


Instead of my usual 4,5,6am shifts I actually started at eleven today. So I got to put on real people clothes and take the bus. I grumble my way out the door but I actually really like to ride the bus. It's free and I get a lot of reading in without any interruptions. I think it's the only way I would ever get anything read.

(I'm three fourths through my book and Oh my God what the heck is going on?!!)

This is the view from the end of my driveway while I wait for the bus. In the early morning it's just about my favourite five minutes of the day. It's cold but it's peaceful and just beautiful.


Real people clothes. Or... my version of them.


I found this sweater deep in the closet under all our junk. It's Michi's and way too big on me, from her bag of things from her Grandmother (lots and lots of scarves) so I have to be really, really careful. It is my favourite thing right now.




Lately I found a clothing/lifestyle movement from Japan called Mori Girls. Mori meaning forest. These are the girls of fairy tales. Simple, girly, stopping to smell the flowers. They dress similarly to the style I have been going for and I'm interested to see what else I can find.

♥ Amanda Leigh

2 thoughts on “Real People Clothes”

  1. Omigosh, Mori would be so perfect for you~!!! :D
    It's the cutesy big clothes on tiny little girls~ like dolls...but Mori-ish! :P

    And happy almost birthday!!!!!!!!! ♥

  2. I knoooow~~~ I love it so far. Of course I'll mix it with other things but I love the fundementals of it. I just love big clothes. XD Too big, cute, secondhand. Haha.

    Thank you~~~~~ I'm just happy to have the day off work. :P

Leave a Reply