M-A-D or D-I-E

Sorry no posts in a bit but, honestly, there hasn't been anything going on lately. I have been working. A lot. And it there hasn't been anything crazy or exciting going on there either. Not a one crazy story to share. Sorry! BUT, tonight I sit at my computer, killing time and generally being lazy because I, Amanda Leigh Johnson, have done what I haven't in at least eight months. I have gotten my shift tomorrow covered. That's right! I have tomorrow off! A day off after twelve days of work! And then I get my two regular days off after that! It's like a vacation! I blame the snow that never came but honestly, I budgeted and realized a break was more important, and coincidentally my lovely coworker Kaylee needed some more hours. Fate? That's what I'm going with.

Anyways~

In sitting, poking around on my computer with no bed time FOR THREE DAYS looming over my head I have been working on my music library. Tonight I am reconnecting with LM.C and I couldn't be happier! I feel like I have lost weeks of stress off my shoulders just letting myself get lost in the perfect sound for just how I want to feel. (Plus I love organizing.) Michi rekindled my love last night and made me realize my library was severely lacking, and then she did something wonderful.

I am in love guys. So, so madly in love.

She introduced me to THE MAD LM.C. This is not your usual LM.C my friends. Oh no. This is Aiji on vocals and Maya on the bass. For those of you unfamiliar LM.C generally goes... another way around. With Maya and his crazy amazing self in the foreground and Aiji staying back, playing some of the best guitar I've seen in some time. But this is the Mad version of LM.C. And everything is upside down. She did not warn me, I was not prepared, and I will not apologize for my new obsession.

I may need to marry this man. I didn't even know he could do this. (*´▽`*)


♥ Amanda Leigh

Leave a Reply