Something of a Productive Day

I actually kind of got stuff done today. No, I didn't write a novel or anything but I didn't just sit around on the computer watching George Lopez all day either! (*cough*yesterday*cough*)

I actually put clothes on!

See?

And did a ton of laundry.

And cleaned up my room a bit.

And played with my makeup (didn't like it, but now I know.)

I helped take down the Christmas decorations (so sad ;_;)

I know if I can just keep them painted I will stop chewing on them. ><

Painted my nails!

The important part, though, was breakfast.

Michi and I were supposed to go out to lunch today, but apparently the busses don't run the day after New Years. -_- Seems a little silly to me but that's fine. We tried to hitch a ride but my family is notoriously over complicated so we gave up and decided to stay home. And I made breakfast!

Bacon and fried potatoes going for breakfast, pinto beans cooking for dinner. It's how we work here. Hehe.

But that's easy. (Or at least it should have been. I burnt the potatoes which is ridiculous since I've had fried potatoes drilled into my head since I was born! But that's not important.) I then had to make Michi's eggs. Okay, no big deal, fried medium eggs, anyone can make that, well I never have! And I was scared! My eggs are fried hard or no go. Runny eggs are icky. And I wasn't even really sure how to do it. >.> But I gave it a shot. Messed up the first one, almost gave up, and then...



Success!

I am so freaking proud of myself you don't even know!

♥ Amanda Leigh

Leave a Reply