Shake Mix and Evil Dolls

Work was actually really nice today. I spent the majority of my day in grill. I usually get to work breakfast grill (I am much, much better at it) but lacking real grill bodies today I got to stay on table making sandwiches all day. Actually it was full of girls for a change. It was nice rocking it and watching the boys up front. :P

It was a much needed break. I have, after all, been doing the same thing nearly everyday for the last year and two months.

I also made off with what may or may not have been a near gallon of eggnog shake mix we can no longer use because a certain manager thought he was joking and I said heck yes.

No picture because it... didn't happen... >.>

I'm gonna put it in something. Anything. Hell, I have so much I can put it in EVERYTHING. I'll figure something out.


We attempted to get Michi her passport today. We failed miserably but we did get to see her mom and get out of the house. Everett isn't so bad on a beautifully sunny albeit cold as hell Winter's day.


We also got her pictures, a copy of her birth certificate and to see...


...this.

It was all there was in a store front on our way to get her birth certificate. It's... dolls and... a fake cat and... a mannequin watching over them..? ...it feels evil.


Birthday post coming soon! I promise! Just have to get some pictures from Hana. ^^ Stay tuned!

♥ Amanda Leigh

Leave a Reply