End of February Recap

Soooo.... I haven't posted anything in a million years. I had a whole Valentine's Day post in the works but obviously that... isn't here. So a quick life update it is!

Valentine's Day was a really great day despite the whole being single thing! (I actually really like Valentine's Day so it's not a huge deal either way.)

I started my day off by checking out the school I want to go to in September. The Denton Massage School was my first choice considering it's only about ten minutes away from Stanwood, right on the bus line and looked really small and nice. I was TERRIFIED! After work I changed into real people clothes (Including the sweater Hana bought me for my birthday~~~ Sorry no picture! I was way too preoccupied trying not to run away and not go to the meeting.) and everyone was really nice to me despite my sitting in the lobby and shaking while I waited for Michi to show up with the car. I had never actually done anything like this before. Job interviews are one thing but this was school and something I really, really want to do. For me. I told everyone I knew I was going to screw it up somehow.

Robin told me the owner was going to tell me to go back to the Shire... Frodo.

-_-

But it went SO well! The school IS little but it's so pretty and clean and functioning and the owner must have known how scared I was because she treated me very carefully and kindly. Her name is Mary Rose and she owns the school as well as teaches and has been working in massage for "as long as I have been alive". She showed me around the school, gave me all the paperwork I needed to apply and get a loan and told me that she would send me more information and set me up to come in during a student clinic to check everything out. She even hugged me. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a rediculous bottle of nerves that needs Michi to walk her around and take care of her. Oh well. I can't wait! After going in I know this is where I want to go and I only have a couple things left to do before I can set it in stone.

God I hope this works.


Afterwards we went to the thrift store down the way a bit and Michi found a friend for Sieben... This is Sato M. Teiji. He's a Professor.


We grabbed Adolfo and Ross and ran off to Marysville to see The Woman in Black. It's sort of a Valentine's Day tradition to go see a scary movie and I really wanted to see this one.


Adolfo won what appears to be... purple pollen.

The movie was really great! Damn the ending but it was the right one for the movie so I guess I have to accept it. And as for Dan Radcliffe playing a role that wasn't Harry Potter? I completely forgot about five minutes into the movie. He was really great.


Since Valentine's Day the Dir en grey concert I was excited about has been canceled because of Kyo's health reasons. I've finished the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels (I am OBSESSED!) and Castle in the Air by Diana Wynn Jones (Just as good as Howl's Moving Castle) and finally beat my Pokemon game so maybe I can get back to my real life. Work has been work. Tiring and hard, but good hours as usual.

Lately things have been pretty tame but I am looking forward to things coming up. This month I plan to see a lot of old friends that I miss, work on everything I need to get done to start school and the apartment I'm saving for.

Oh, and just a little tiny thing I found out about yesterday...



MOI DIX MOIS IS GOING TO BE AT SAKURA CON JFKALHGOUAPIO!!!




*DIES*


♥ Amanda Leigh

Leave a Reply